2

Back to Normal

January 5, 2009

Hi everyone! Figured I'd get a post in from myself before I've got my head buried in books again. School starts up for me again tomorrow. It will be my fifth trimester out of 10, so I'm about half way through the program, half way to becoming a chiropractor! This semester will be an interesting one. I'll have my first set of Boards exams sometime in March. There are a total of four Boards I'll need to take total over the next two years. I'll keep you all posted on here as to how well they go and when I'm (finally) done with school! Anyway, I have a mixture of excitement and dread for this semester. I'm excited to learn more adjusting methods and techniques, but am not really looking forward to having to study so much for the endless amounts of exams and Boards. But just like my past four semesters, I just have to push through it. Time to get back to our normal life, normal routine.

Our New Year's club outing wasn't as exciting as we had hoped. Like Elise said in our last post, we went to a club in downtown Minneapolis called The Lounge. It's right across the street from the Target Center. We were not impressed with the club at all. The drinks were amazing, but the club atmosphere was not what their website said. They claimed to have three different floors/rooms for dancing with different DJs in each room. Well, we only found two of the three rooms and they were tiny..music wasn't the greatest either. We didn't really dance at all and neither was anyone else. With the admission, we had been told a champagne toast would be included at midnight. Well that didn't happen and there was barely even a midnight countdown. So we were pretty disappointed and left at about 12:30am. Here's basically the one picture we got from the night. Sorry, no night time city pictures yet either. It was hard to get some clear ones while driving on the freeway.



Elise and I hope you had a great New Year's experience this year! Happy 2009 everyone! Let us know what you did to celebrate by leaving a comment at the end of this post. We'd love to hear what you were up to. More from us later!


- Dave

2 Responses to "Back to Normal"

Joel Vertin Says:

Cute picture. :)

Healing Cuisine by Elise Says:

Thanks Joel!