0

Happy Mother's Day to our Moms!

May 10, 2009

Our cards will probably not arrive until Monday as we dropped them in the box just minutes after the evening pickup on Friday, so we apologize for that. But we hope you both are having a fanTAStic day Mom S and Mom V! :) Thank you for bringing us into the world!

Dave and I have been with Laura, Scott and family all morning. We just came home now so Dave can start studying. It was Ella's baptism today -- on Mother's Day! How special for first time mommy Laura! So most of the Putzers were in town (Laura's family), Scott's parents - Ann and Mike, and some of the other Putzer side as well as a few close friends of Scott & Laura.

Again, we did take pictures and video of the baptism, but I don't have my cable for the camera here at the moment. I think it is still out in the car from our trip! So I will get the pictures uploaded later this week once I locate that cable!! The service was very nice and the baptism went smoothly. Then we headed to the Haraldson's house for a feast in honor of Ella's special day. There was barbecuing, cake, beer, backyard games..everything we needed. ;) Such a fun and relaxing morning!

Dave just left me to head to the school for studying. I guess I'll finish my day with cleaning up the apartment and maybe a nap? Check back around Tuesday for those pictures! May birthdays post is coming up next!


- Elise

0 Responses to "Happy Mother's Day to our Moms!"