0

Happy Halloween!

October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween every one!  We have a new look to our blog as of today.  It was time for a change, after about 2 years into blogging.


No major plans for either of us this Halloween.  Usually we'll at least dress up and go out or hit up a party or two, but this year Dave is out of town.  He's down in Florida for the quarterly Maximized Living seminar.  I am so sad that I missed it this year, but we had a HUGE event finishing up at Revolution that I had to assist in running.  It was a great turnout, packed house, so it was worth it to stick around town for sure.  But I'm disappointed I didn't hop on a plane and get down there for today -- Dave called this afternoon and said he was honored with an award and called up on stage for his outstanding leadership and direction as President for the past year!!!!!  This is a tremendous honor as he was hand picked out of all the presidents from all the schools around the country, AND the ML leaders rarely congradulate students let alone honor them with an award.  I say the first of many!  :)  Sad I missed the big moment, but so excited for Dave at the same time.  Perhaps we'll get a pic up here when he gets home to show it off.


So while I've been home alone this weekend (with the exception of our lovely roommate, Kelly, who is scrambling to get her last-minute costume together right now -- eek!), I've done a little bit of pre-Christmas shopping (for those of you who know why my Secret Friend/Secret Santa is this year, you know why this was the perfect time to do some browsing) and have successfully cleaned our entire bathroom and about half our bedroom.  Needed a break, so thus I am blogging.  My goal is to get it all done before bed tonight.  Then get a restful night's sleep before rising early to pick up Dave at the airport.


Dave got his test scores back from National Boards and bum, bum, bum.... he passed!!  2 sets down, 2 to go!  And he's down to 1 more year of school as of the end of November.  Exciting!!  Can't wait to move, get our office set up, and start saving lives in a new city!


I think that's all the major news for now.  I might pop in a scary movie soon to set the mood while I finish tiddying up.  :D   Don't forget to fall back tonight every one!



-  E

0 Responses to "Happy Halloween!"