0

Healing Cuisine

February 5, 2010

Hi All!

I wanted to introduce you all to my new blog dedicated to food and fun!  I launched what I've titled Healing Cuisine after Dave and I started eating a more healing diet this past fall.  I needed something to keep me focused while we transitioned into this lifestyle.  While we're still learning and experimenting with new foods, I am also constantly getting questions on foods and ingredients, meal planning, and all the whys that go along with eating foods by God.  So this is my effort to help educate my patients, friends, family (and anyone else who takes a peek) of the importance and power of eating.  I have about a dozen of my recipes posted so far and look forward to sharing more!  Healing Cuisine is about all natural cooking with foods that were put on this earth for you to thrive on.  My goal is to bring a whole new meaning to healthy eating for a better YOU, a better life and better planet.  Check it out:  http://healingcuisine-elise.blogspot.com/.  I just finished my Valentine's Day three course menu!  If you try the recipes, let me know what you think!  And I'm always looking for tips and advice, too, so please please share if you have some insight to a recipe or topic!

Read it and eat!  :)

0 Responses to "Healing Cuisine"