0

Same Ol' Same

February 4, 2010

Wanted to get something posted quick before heading off to work this afternoon.  We arrived home safe from Florida on Sunday morning after sleeping in the airport's food court overnight.  Our flight left FL at 5:20am and we were back in Minneapolis around 10:30am.  We slept away the rest of my birthday and got up to make some dinner around 8:30pm.  It was good to recover a bit after the seminar though.  Early mornings and late nights of training call for some extra sleep when you get home from it all!  We had a really good time at the Maximized Living seminar though.  It's always great to see all our friends that are scattered around the world and get energized and refocus together for our same mission and purpose.

In other news, Elise got the results from her final exam for the detox and nutrition seminars she has been taking.  She passed (of course), four for four with flying colors!, and this was a seminar for DOCTORS!  I was really impressed and can't wait to have her applying her skills to our own patients soon.  Now she is helping to restore health to patients at Revolution.

Nothing much is new with me.  I'm interning at an office in Plymouth and it's pretty much the same ol' thing every day.  I'm trying to spice things up and encourage the doctors to branch out and try new things.  I am excited about one thing though.  They are allowing me to do a talk for their office!  So I'll be starting out with my burst training talk as I know it's something everyone gets excited about and brings their friends to.  I hope to do more workshops for them in the coming months of my internship, hopefully can get one in on nutrition, maybe a cancer or heart disease talk, autism maybe.  Whatever time will allow for!  And I am already looking for my next office to intern at.  I will start at my T9 internship in May, so I'm looking for an office that better fits the type of office we want to open for ourselves, which means more focused on wellness, mission based to save lives, sees lots of kids and families.  Those are our top points.

Still no hits on our apartment for a subletter.  If anyone knows anyone looking for a place to live in Bloomington, let us know!  We'll work out a deal!

Need to get on the road, but I hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday wherever it leads you!
- Dave

0 Responses to "Same Ol' Same"